Nov. 21, 2019, 3:37 a.m.
|Earth||197 / 3000||Open|
|Nov. 23, 2019, noon|
|Nov. 24, 2019, 12:30 p.m.|
- Added White Knight / Winter Princess avatars
- Devil's Spirit can now be traded
Double EXP event has started early!
- Increased stack of grains and pet cure potions to 200
- Increased stack of lucky powder to 100
- Increased elements stack to 20000
- Fixed Forgotten World reward item stats
- Graduating an academy member now yields 1 honor point in order to bring the focus to jobbing
- Added more halloween avatars
- Forgotten World talisman's can now be traded
- Item stacks have been increased
Potions, elixirs, tablets/stones - 200
Alchemy material - 1000
- Honor points will be updated (also, you will gain or lose 10 points instead of 1 now)
Now that honor buffs are enabled, there is a new system for gaining points. It's enabled right now!
1. Every kill grants you 1 honor point.
2. Every death causes you to lose 1 honor point if you have any.
3. You will only receive a point from any character if 10 minutes have passed from the last time you killed them.
4. You must have an active academy to receive points.
- Fixed missing monsters
- Enabled Forgotten World (rewards are non-tradable Star/Moon)
- Enabled Battle Arena
- Enabled Bandit Fortress
- Enabled academy buffs (will be based on job kills later on)
- Disabled 10 silk scroll
- Added Halloween avatars
- Reduced unique respawn time
- Increased tablet drop rate
- Increased Arena Coin drops for uniques
- Increased trade goods prices (more gold after completing a trade)
- Enabled job cave with level 90 monsters
- Uniques will now drop arena coins
- Added level 90 transports to stable
The job suit limit is 1 per PC.